1. Is all of your turquoise jewelry Indian made or imported? We go to great lengths to insure that all our turquoise and Indian jewelry is made by Native American artists. In fact, David does all the buying personally and makes several trips to southwest reservations to assure that all of the jewelry we feature is Native American made.
2. Will you special order an item you do not have in stock? Yes, we will special order an item we do not normally have in stock. We also maintain a customers special wish list to use on our buying trips.
3. Do you size rings that are purchased from your company? We size most rings purchased in our store, usually the same day! However, certain rings must be ordered to the customer's size and we will make every effort to expedite this process.
4. Do you furnish information on items purchased in your store? We make every effort to furnish the customer with as much information as we can. If we do not have information available at the time of purchase we try to find the information for you.
5. Do you do custom design jewelry and jewelry repair? Yes we do. Michael & Son's has the areas largest in house jewelry design and repair staff. We can create jewelry in silver, gold and platinum, from the most basic design to the most unusual.
6. Do you do appraisals? Michael & Son's is proud to offer the areas most comprehensive jewelry appraisals.